The March Cupcake of the Month class shows a number of ways you can use dots to decorate cupcakes. This April class builds on that and shows you how to use lines to create printing, scroll-work and lattice.
What you’ll learn
- How to thin and color buttercream icing
- How to ice a cupcake smooth
- Decorating bag and tip usage
- Basic decorating techniques including lines, printing and lattice
Cupcake of the Month Class – April – $35
April 15, 2019 6:30 – 8:30 pm Adults and kids are welcome.
Contact the store at 614-851-0431 now to book this class. All classes held at Joann Fabrics 4600 W. Broad St. Columbus.
What you’ll need:
- Wilton 9″ angled spatula
- Wilton white decorator icing, 16 oz.
- Wilton icing color – Black
- Wilton icing color – Royal Blue
- Wilton disposable decorating bags, 12 ct.
- Wilton round tip #3
Bring from home:
- Gallon size zipper bag for cleanup
- 6 un-iced cupcakes
- Container for transporting cupcakes
- Parchment or wax paper
- Small water bottle
- 4 disposable cups or bowls
- Disposable cloth or paper towels
- 3 rubber bands